Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Kyle, bring your car down mid February, you'll already be half way here. Then let Bill work your ass while he makes magic on your doors. Problem solved. Bill has car in hand, and gets a clean shop out of it. Lol.

Ill be at Jons show, friday, probably hit AR saturday, and then go back to Reno to stay sat night, and sunday. ;)

See you at AR :good:

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Kyle, bring your car down mid February, you'll already be half way here. Then let Bill work your ass while he makes magic on your doors. Problem solved. Bill has car in hand, and gets a clean shop out of it. Lol.

Ill be at Jons show, friday, probably hit AR saturday, and then go back to Reno to stay sat night, and sunday. ;)

Still kicking ideas around ;)

Or skip all the shows and we'll build cool shit in the shop all weekend ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Blahahahah got ya thinkin now.

I'll be in and out of Autorama all weekend with the camaro on display.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Blahahahah got ya thinkin now.

I'll be in and out of Autorama all weekend with the camaro on display.

Bringing a few. Trying to get some out of state fags to bring.

You know who you are. You Idaho, wyoming and Arizona fags........ (fuck captIN wyoming)

They need to man the fuck up already.

Nasty vid looks nasty :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived