Jump to content

Ampere Audio 1k


Kyblack76

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry for the potato pics. Ive never like the way my Ipad mini 2 takes pics, and i dont know how to fix it. Anyway, ive never seen one powered, or heard one. But it has some weight to it, and looks like a pretty standard board.

IMG_0085_zpsnujoktsz.jpg

IMG_0084_zpsdfc08dlp.jpg

IMG_0083_zpsl8c1tt5b.jpg

Once its up and running, ill hit this back with thoughts. Spanks for looking.

Posted

Killer 1k board. Hoping these don't have 4 ga inputs though...

That's the only thing I didn't like about the twisted 1.3k

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

Killer 1k board. Hoping these don't have 4 ga inputs though...

That's the only thing I didn't like about the twisted 1.3k

they do have 4gauge which i like.gets old wiring big cable. Plus why need bigger fitmrntbthen needed?
Posted

Killer 1k board. Hoping these don't have 4 ga inputs though...

That's the only thing I didn't like about the twisted 1.3k

No need for it to have bigger inputs than 4 guage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Killer 1k board. Hoping these don't have 4 ga inputs though...

That's the only thing I didn't like about the twisted 1.3k

I think you mean 8g.

You, you get a pink star. We just fought this very thing in a private group. Buddy bought a Twisted Sounds 1.3, and told me the CNF inputs where not even close to fitting. I was like huh? They should all fit man. Come to find out, the Twisted amp used the same size input as the damn remote. LOL. I didnt know that.

The Twisted uses 8 Gauge all around, not 4. But i feel ya.

This lil bugger though.......

IMG_0087_zpsbx1ievng.jpg

Is good to go :)

IMG_0087_zpsbx1ievng.jpg

IMG_0086_zpsmt38bbzg.jpg

Nice info dude. Thank you for posting. :hi:

Posted

the twisted 1.3K uses 8 awg inputs? That's very odd. I thought those were stout amps??

They are.... but, yep... (see above pic) 8g for power, ground, and remote. It still impressed me, visually. :unknw: and he seem very happy with it.

again, im not dumping on anything, it was just a first for me to see that. :unknw:

edit- notice the fusing to? I was kinda head tilting on it a bit all around.

Posted

Aa1000 are little beast for sure. Had it on a pair of sundown sd 8s at 2 ohms and dc 8s at 1 ohms sounds great.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7832 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...