Rockville M3 $125 1000 watt amp

mcfalcon

Are you fucking serious right now?

If I sold you an amp saying it did X power, and it didn't, wouldn't you be a little annoyed?

How about if you bought a car rated for 30 mpg and you can barely fucking nurse 25 out of it and come to find out BTW its only got a tiny little piece of shit 3 cylinder in it that who the fuck knows if its gonna last? Oops, by opening the hood you voided all warranties too. The tires are shitty Kelly tires, the windows aren't even real glass and the body panels are barely more than well painted tin cans.

Oh and said company making that car knew it was shit, but hey they sent the paperwork off to the EPA so it should be all good right?

But hey, it was a helluva deal even if it goes up like Christmas tree in a camper when it lets the magic smoke out.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me if the symbol was wrong on the box in the other thread and it really wouldn't surprise me if some of these new members with less than 2 weeks or 40 posts turned out to be AudioSavings employees because God dammit do some of those fucking posts sound like a sales pitch.

Everything you said lbox is true. But not everyone can afford or wants a mercedes benz. Sure I could have went and bought a new truck when I totaled my last one but I bought a used one and was able to buy 2 used 4 wheelers also fory family. I dont want or need a mercedes.

Also my only arguement is this :

I want bass in my truck. I cant afford say a sundown or dc right now. So yall say I shpuldnt have anything then. Thats fucking stupid. I buy this and have bass until I gather enough funds to get quality. Sounds a whole lot better than the stupid shit yall say of go without until you can afford. Fuck that you go without.

Still learning but have started gathering.

hey bro i think some schosche power wire would go great with that amp i means its only a few strands short of sky high and wayyyyy cheaper so should be a great match

Be mad all you want. Does close to rated and pushes my woofers which is why it was made. Would I rather 1 of your amps? Fuck yeah I would Is one of your amps in the budget right now ? No. So Im just a sorry mother fucker that shouldnt be able to listen to subwoofers because I cant afford yalls stuff?

Still learning but have started gathering.

Hey it's up to you if you buy shit quality. You asked the Internet what we thought and you got your answer lol.

My thoughts are, why waste you're money on shit that won't last, when you can save up and get something decent. Don't wanna buy new? Look on Craigslist. Or here. Plenty of deals.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Hey it's up to you if you buy shit quality. You asked the Internet what we thought and you got your answer lol.

My thoughts are, why waste you're money on shit that won't last, when you can save up and get something decent. Don't wanna buy new? Look on Craigslist. Or here. Plenty of deals.

missed ya punkin ;)

Archived