Sundown Audio

Korean Full Range 1 ohm stable 3500w/6000w/9000w Will they do rated?!?!

CJ18

6 months ago they sent me some to test. Couldn't test them at 1ohm without going into protect. I tried to tell them that it was way to sensitive. None of the modes i test them in would do it. It would get almost to rated and protect. So yes i think they can do the power if they can stay on. I sent the amps back without any real results because the test was incomplete. I hope you are able to do it i would like to see how they do.

I have not tested the 3500 and 9000 yet, I just got those in today. I have had the 6000 for awhile now and did some brief testing on it, video below. The very first thing I notice is that for the 6000 and 9000, single 1/0 power and ground is just not enough. I will run the tests later to fully prove this fact, I have done some for my own info but have not documented any of it on video. The other thing I have noticed so far is that in certified mode the dyno acts really funky. I think the video below will show that.

I don't know how much power it's putting out at 40hz, but i know i have the FR 6000 hooked up to 2 FI fully loaded Q 10''s and it's doing work. Been playing for over 3 mths with no problems and is doing everything that i ask of it. It was only a little over $500, so i would like to see how she stacks up against other amps at this price range.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I don't know how much power it's putting out at 40hz, but i know i have the FR 6000 hooked up to 2 FI fully loaded Q 10''s and it's doing work. Been playing for over 3 mths with no problems and is doing everything that i ask of it. It was only a little over $500, so i would like to see how she stacks up against other amps at this price range.

Longevity would be what makes me the most curious about these amps. How long they'll run before issues arise.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Why would you need 9000W full range? I don't ever want to sit in a ride with 6K or 9K in mids and highs from a single amp. Ever.

Same reason why people run the taramps 8ks and others to mids/highs. This is just a korean option.

Lol.

Amp don't do 20 to 20k at all.

Lol

lol u wot m8

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived