Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

Not gunna lie, I like to be heard from a distance. That being said as others have already mentioned, I don't bump in school zones or residential neighborhoods. Or red lights.

Fuckin' honesty. I love it.

So ok, there's clearly a few of us then.

are you slow honestly? i bet 100% of us on here like it and are not bothered by loud bass from miles away.. we are not the problem its the people who dont like it that are bordered by it

+1 with him, therefore point made.

Haha not even, just glad some people are piping up. I don't expect a unanimous opinion here. Some will attack me just for the sport of it. I expect it.

you are slow and dont comprehend.. is not us its the others

the only difference that some take into consideration that other people exist in this world

im outspoken in every thread, you asked a question and we answered. its not what you wanted to hear so you get offended and call us liars and tell us we have no balls..

like i said many times.. i like loud bass. it dont mean im going to annoy people with it.. whats hard to understand?i said it a few times already and hopefully on this one you get what im saying

See, I had a 150db system that I use to compete with, but I never enjoyed driving around with it at full tilt. I mean fuck, I'm not deaf, some high's, some bass, good to go. I have buddies who freeway drive and bump full tilt, it's just not my style but I liked putting up 150+ at the local comp.

I'm seeing you post more again. You thinking about getting back in the bass game?

Not getting back into it, just a little something for daily listening. No Decaf, just regular music like metal and rock.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Highways = Good

Neighborhoods, school zones, and other places that should remain relatively quiet and peaceful = Bad

Not everybody likes it nor should everyone have to hear it, especially at their home because someone is "beating around the block" and disturbing the possible peace and quiet of someone else's home. Your ears perk up to it. I know a lot of people who can not stand it more than I do who can.

My ears perk up if it's a system that is obviously well tuned and hitting every note clearly. There are a half dozen donks in my area and other random ghetto hoopties with systems that can't hit anything under 40hz, and no I don't get excited to hear those systems

It doesn't matter how good or bad it's tuned or put together, that doesn't make it okay to intrude on everyone else's peace if they don't like it (and I guarantee you if you took a poll through the neighborhoods you "beat around the block" in, that aren't run down and trashy, you'd find the majority don't like it). As I said, I know more people who don't like it than that do. And those people have bass turned down a few notches on their stock radios.

I never said I don't play with my windows down. I like enjoying the smell and feel of the air whenever I can, I hate air conditioning (unless traffic isn't moving). The only time my windows are up is winter. And even right now, it's been 60's to 70's every day where I am, so no need for Windows up. But I have respect to others, and don't beat in residential areas, school zones, red lights, etc.... ONLY on highways, but not when traffic is slow or backed up.

Illinois: Cars with Loud Stereos to be Seized

A new Rockford, Illinois ordinance allows police to seize any car based on the accusation that it played loud music.

rockfordsub.jpgThis month the city of Rockford, Illinois will begin allowing residents to call the police and have any vehicle seized on the mere accusation that the car used a loud stereo system. Under an ordinance adopted August 20, police can impound any vehicle if police believe it is likely that it played loud music. Cars taken will be held until fines of $150 to $750 are paid -- in addition to a $75 towing fee, a $15 to $20 per day storage fee and a $60 per hour charge if the police officer has to wait more than an hour for the tow truck.

"No person shall operate... any device used to... reproduce any recorded sound if the device is located... in any motor vehicle on the public way and the sound can be heard from 75 feet or more from the device," Ordinance 2007-158-0 states in defining the new crime.

There is no requirement that a police officer responding to a complaint objectively measure sound levels with electronic equipment or even personally witness an alleged offense. Instead, the ordinance states that "hearsay evidence shall be admissible" and that property will be seized upon the assertion of probable cause.

If a motorist believes his car has been unlawfully towed on a Friday after 5pm, he may challenge the taking by "depositing a written request for a hearing in the silver drop box located behind city hall," according to the ordinance. The city must then respond by the following Wednesday. If the registered owner was not driving at the time the car was taken, he will be mailed a letter within ten days. After this time he is given less than fifteen days to request a hearing. The city may then wait another 45 days to schedule a hearing while storage fees accumulate up to $1100.

A hearing officer designated by Rockford will decide under a preponderance of evidence standard whether it is likely the motorist is guilty, in which case the hearing officer's employers will collect the fine and fee revenue from the motorist. If the vehicle's owner does not receive the mailed notice or cannot pay the fees within 30 days, the city will confiscate the vehicle permanently.

that is bull at least here the officer has to hear it... any john dick or harry thats mad at you can call or if it wasn't you and they thought it was you ,

no i don't usually play mine loud or in residential areas

Archived