Get louder(er) they said! It would be fun they said!! Mother&^%!#@ WRONG!

Well as some or most of you know this year has been pretty rough for the fusion. We have gone through 3 roof's from having them ripped, 2 windshields, destroyed the rest of the clips holding the paneling inside the car, and fried a psc 60 charger. All in all I wanted to push more because the car still has so much more left in her.

So recently I got the third roof installed on the car and got everything sealed up on her. New recones on the subs and was hoping to see what the potential would be running half power ( 2 of the 4 8ks) with no holes in the the roof.

I knew that once the roof was fixed other things were going to break, if you have never sat in my car you wouldn't understand how violent she can be but at this point the shit breaking is getting crazy. Everytime the new roof is installed the car gets louder and more violent, but ends up destroying more things and the roof in the process. Here are the latest pictures from testing yesterday:

motherfuck2_zpspwsbxq3m.jpg

motherfuck1_zpsfm88zzil.jpg

Yes you are correct. That is a C-Pillar rip on the OUTSIDE of the fucking car! :madsign: Not only that but the windshield in the rear has separated from the roof of the car. You can take your hand and pull the windshield and see the inside of the car. There is also separation on the front of the car's windshield so much that it's like having the window down a bit going 80 MPH.

sigh..

So where do I go from here I have no clue. I was under the impression that the rear of the car was holding as the car became the most violent it has EVER been. Scary enough to the point where it actually scared me and that says a lot. But I am all out answers. Steel roof maybe? Who knows. Shes going back to the body guy to have the C-Pillar fixed, the 4th roof put on and more bracing.

We had braced the roof with 2" steel plate and snapped all the welds. ( Yes the welds were good). All in all I think SBN and Slamology is for sure going to be the last 2 shows this car will ever see. I'm going to add the other 2 8ks ( 4 total, 1 per coil) and hope she hold together for those 2 shows in attempts of showing things that has never been shown before in a trunk car.

Time do disappear for 3 months..

/end venting

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I wish I could've been there when you had to explain to the people in the shop that bass did that your roof, lol

They were in shock.. and some of them still don't believe it.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Give them a demo, that should convince them lol

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Damn people are no fun. A little bass didn't hurt anything....................

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

oh, and please check your pms bro, or pm me please.

uh oh. Im scared.
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived