RooTxBeeR Posted December 19, 2015 Report Posted December 19, 2015 I just got the email 3 days ago from diamondboxx that the stereo has shipped, as well it contained the tracking for it. Well, it has sat in the AZ UPS facility since then. So I am super sadface because I paid extra for the express shipping in 3 business days. I work for UPS, in operations. So I know exactly how tracking and all the processes work. I am mad at my own coworkers I never met from another state haha. When ever a package leaves one facility and heads to another, meaning it is still en route of being shipped. It's tracking is updated at ever facility that processes it. Mine hasn't left that place or changed anything in the shipment process. As well, the facility that it is at. I know it is a very hightech facility that won't allow tracking mishaps to happen, where a package gets sent off to another facility without it being marked and it just vanishes. That is basically impossible to happen where it was at in AZ. I am just sad, my stereo in my room died a few weeks ago, so I have been very anxious to get the diamondboxx to replace this crappy room setup until I get a new one. If you want to call it a rant, I am ending it lol. Anyone else that ordered one get it yet? Can't wait for that bad boy to show! On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
RooTxBeeR Posted December 22, 2015 Author Report Posted December 22, 2015 Well the tracking said it would be delivered by today, and sure enough the tracking switched to saying it is out for delivery. So hopefully it does. I work for UPS so I will try to see why there is missing information in between facilities. On the tracking it said it had arrived at a AZ facility, then that it left a facility here in IL, nothing about it leaving the AZ facility or arriving at the IL facility. Which it's supposed to do. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
RooTxBeeR Posted December 22, 2015 Author Report Posted December 22, 2015 Go get one folks, it's really amazing. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Kyblack76 Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Looks rad man I'd love to have one. One day I will. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RooTxBeeR Posted December 23, 2015 Author Report Posted December 23, 2015 Can't wait to go camping with it, get out my old cd cases amd bring a small cd player hahaha On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Smoove Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Got mine back in May. My wife picked the red. I still need to get an all white one 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
RooTxBeeR Posted December 23, 2015 Author Report Posted December 23, 2015 Got mine back in May. My wife picked the red. I still need to get an all white one Looks nice man. Getting 2 now you could be seriously cranking! On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Smoove Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Got mine back in May. My wife picked the red. I still need to get an all white one Looks nice man. Getting 2 now you could be seriously cranking! Only when the wife lets me link them The wife has pretty much claimed this one and keeps telling me get my own. She doesn't wanna share. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Miguels Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 i received a package today.. i tracked all day and all it showed was no delivery date available at this time (it said that all week) it was at the facility like 6 miles from my house. it said it arrived but never out for delivery.. i get home and my package was waiting for me. tracked again and where it said destination confirmation it changed to out for delivery then delivered at 2:23 pm.. there must be a glitch with the tracking system my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
DrewJones Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 I love mine!!! Custom painted to match my car TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.