Second Skin Audio

Unfamiliar terminology

Hugh G. Rection

Hugh, Me myself, I like you . If you want a straight forward answer you , well that's what you do. Not b.s stuff. Truth hurts . That being said I like it when you hang around . No Gay.

Im not gonna tell anyone what the want to hear, im gonna tell them what they need to hear.

People dont like being lied to, and alot of times they dont wnna hear the truth either. You just cant win.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I think Hugh is talking about this recent hairtrick generation. That's all kids care about lately

Since you started getting specific ill elaborate in this area. First off i dont really have pet peeves, its more like absolute hatreds. Things that piss me off are (but not limited to) the following...

1- omg sundown, sundown or you suck

2- 4th order 4th order

3- i designses teh boxes in torreseses

4- i shakee de windows from across town

5- rap musix

6- holy crawp my volt meter makes circles in the dark instead of showing voltaaaagggreeee

7- pics or you full of shit

8- show pics then its show vids or your full of shit

9- show vids then its you cant judge with earometer

10- show termlab video then its your termlab isnt calibrated

11- holy fawk kicker blew all teh windows out joke

12- bass boxing changing rules every year to accomidate xs power newest battery to be the biggest allowable battery, thus outlawing northstar, and dumb fucks bitching about how northstar doesnt support the competition format while xs has the format in their back pocket

Owner of BigAss Ports

I think Hugh is talking about this recent hairtrick generation. That's all kids care about lately

Since you started getting specific ill elaborate in this area. First off i dont really have pet peeves, its more like absolute hatreds. Things that piss me off are (but not limited to) the following...

1- omg sundown, sundown or you suck

2- 4th order 4th order

I'd add:

3- 6th order 6th order

The misguided 6th order fascination getting to be just as bad, if not worse, than the 4th order one, IMHO.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

So number 6 is it a problem with the vm1 or people not having proper votage with it or any other meter?

I figured someone would come along eventually thinking i was talking about that particular piece of gear.

To answer your butthurt, no, i dont have a problem with it. some people like pretty stuff, others like point blank obvious information.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived