Last Poll: Mustang Front Splitter

Mustang Splitter  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Splitter?

• Standard BOSS Splitter
    • Laguna Seca Package Splitter
    • World Challenge Splitter

I say with wc. The Laguna seems a little over the top. Just be careful of those concrete parking blocks, if you drive a low car you're already used to it anyways.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Damn Hoss, you're close. Cobra R hood and GT500 rear spoiler (on some respected advice). Almost went with a Pro-stock style, but my car isn't to that point.

You're not old Kyle LOL, don't know why there aren't more comparative pictures between the WC and LS.

The only stock parts on the car are the body, seats, and block LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

They all make me wanna vomit. I hate diffusers/splitters.

I just wanted to answer in a Ken-approved type of way ;)

P.S. I voted for the least ugly one

Answer "zero fucks" verified :)

This is a 100% functional upgrade, the front of this car gets very "floaty" over 140, almost scary over 150. Even with the suspension upgrades.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I know what you mean and I knew this was NOT a looks upgrade but would definitely be needed for its function. With the other mods you're doing with good, etc, this should look appropriate on your ride.

If I saw this on a stock V-6 car, I might actually get sick.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I know what you mean and I knew this was NOT a looks upgrade but would definitely be needed for its function. With the other mods you're doing with good, etc, this should look appropriate on your ride.

There is a guy around here that rolls a 2003 v6 mustang with a full cobra R body kit and wheels.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There is a guy around here that rolls a 2003 v6 mustang with a full cobra R body kit and wheels.

I really liked that year Cobra R with the monster wing and wide wheels. I bet the V-6 looks like it's on its tip toes

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived