Fuck me. Where'd you get the Chevy logo projectors. I'm kind of crushing on them right now lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Um, fuck yea? That is fucking purty. I noticed the cage in the first pic and I was like ok ok ok where is the engine bay pic lol! And I'm with n8 those chevy projecters are fucking sick

Also, where did you get the bent shifter at? That would be real nice

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Fuck me. Where'd you get the Chevy logo projectors. I'm kind of crushing on them right now lol

Definitely. Not sure if this is where he got them, but I've been eyeing these http://mrkustom.com/shop/chevy-led-door-projector-logo-lights/

Um, fuck yea? That is fucking purty. I noticed the cage in the first pic and I was like ok ok ok where is the engine bay pic lol! And I'm with n8 those chevy projecters are fucking sick

Bent shifter either came with the truck or was from an older one. I have one parked outside right now with the same shifter, I think its a 78-84 but could be wrong.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Bent shifter either came with the truck or was from an older one. I have one parked outside right now with the same shifter, I think its a 78-84 but could be wrong.

I wonder if it's a 4x4 thing, my great gpas 82 2wd c20 that is sitting ( :-( ) has a straight one. Something to seek out in the future. Anyways back to the op, any more pics? Thing is killer

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived