Battery help ASAP

NorthStar is the Cadillac of AGM, its what the military uses.
How would someone get warranty service if they bought them over the internet? The person would have to pay to ship the battery back?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

How would someone get warranty service if they bought them over the internet? The person would have to pay to ship the battery back?

its a really anoying process this is the reason I dont buy quality auto parts from the internet and perfer brick and mortor stores.... who has this amount of time if they have a failure and have to get to work the next day..... this would be the only reason I would have spent another $150+ on an XS D6500 if they had a store in my area that carried them at sonic prices but even if cartunes or shor had them they would be close to MSRP and $400 for a battery would be the most expensive item on my truck

its a really anoying process this is the reason I dont buy quality auto parts from the internet and perfer brick and mortor stores.... who has this amount of time if they have a failure and have to get to work the next day..... this would be the only reason I would have spent another $150+ on an XS D6500 if they had a store in my area that carried them at sonic prices but even if cartunes or shor had them they would be close to MSRP and $400 for a battery would be the most expensive item on my truck

Well since your vehicle running at all is dependent on the charging system so buying a good battery should be a no brainier but most try and cheap out and get pissed when they are left stranded somewhere.

Me I work in a warehouse that distributes batteries so I just get one at a deep deep discount from work.

Any problems arise I swap it out no questions asked.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well I went with the duration from farm and fleet. If it doesn't fit I have no option but flooded. Sucks but hopefully this will work. 8 year warranty and 3 year replacement. Will find out later tonight. I'll update this a few months from now and let you know how it works.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I don't understand why people think the stuff we use in the military is so great.

"That cell phone uses military grade parts, let's buy it!!"

It's a great way to make a profit, but like most everyone else, the military finds the cheapest way to get the job done. Which is still expensive as fuck to average joe due to contracting. Sorry :)

I don't understand why people think the stuff we use in the military is so great.

"That cell phone uses military grade parts, let's buy it!!"

It's a great way to make a profit, but like most everyone else, the military finds the cheapest way to get the job done. Which is still expensive as fuck to average joe due to contracting. Sorry :)

the military uses the company with the lowest bid.... in most cases this does not mean its the best route.... you can copy the tech side off the military but would not use the brands they decide to use.... kind of like the guns... I tend to stay away from the ones they use, someone else always has something better that they were not willing to pay more for that contract

but the veggie omlett MRE's were great! lol.... my brother brought me all the MRE's to eat and they were better than eating at a 5 star resuraunt

but the veggie omlett MRE's were great! lol.... my brother brought me all the MRE's to eat and they were better than eating at a 5 star resuraunt

Haha nice. I'm definitely going to stockpile some before deployment. 7 to 11 months of eating the same exact things every meal every day (different category every day) is not fun at all. Sometimes I need a change

Archived