Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'

Allen Lancos

Ive got the dimensions already, Is there anybody here who i can give the dimensions to and they design the box calculating all the sub specs and porting frequency and include cutout sheets. Using programs like bass box pro or something similar?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

no one can give you dimension without having your truck.. post your measurements and someone will help you.. asking for someone to give you dimensions of your trucks makes you look lazy.. post the room you have to work with

you say you already measured the space so post them here and people will help

never asked for dimensions of the truck. I am asking if there is anyone here with box designing software who 'i can give the dimensions of available space' and they figure in subwoofer specs and tuning frequency and give me a print of everything such as cutout sheets (cut board one at 23x59) as an example and port specs, port location, bracing, baffles ect ect

again dimensions are depth 1 8 inches, depth 2 15 inches, height 23 inches, width 59 inches but can go up in hight a couple inches if need be

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

so who around here can i give dimensions to and actually get a blueprint to build a new box with all the port details and cutout sheets. I am willing to pay! Like i stated earlier in this thread Ive only built one set of ported boxes a long time ago and there were awful speaking that at the time i thought a port was just a port. No research was done so I had no clue any calculation went into porting. What about tuning frequency? I see a lot of people tuning real low to low 30's, where as i would feel low 40's would give you that chest squeezing sensation that im looking for.

By the way yall have sold me on the 12's

Ive got the dimensions already, Is there anybody here who i can give the dimensions to and they design the box calculating all the sub specs and porting frequency and include cutout sheets. Using programs like bass box pro or something similar?

go read your past post

can you see the "I" meaning I have the dimensions dude! Just looking for someone to give them to who can do all the designing and calculating.... like i said im willing to pay said person

lol sorry was getting frustrated i didnt know how else to say it!

again dimensions are depth 1 8 inches, depth 2 15 inches, height 23 inches, width 59 inches but can go up in hight a couple inches if need be

he already posted his dimensions of his current enclosure. 23h x 59w x 8d1 x 15d2

Allen, how much higher can you go, and deeper?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived