Sundown Audio

TREO SSX 2500 WATTS NEEDED HELPPP

RyanRosier

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291661560053&alt=web

Get this guy to come off his price and have a solid amp. And you might want to hurry because the sharks around here will steal it out from under you.

Is that 1500 gonna be worth it compared to putting 2.5k to it? I know it's probably underrated. I just want to match it close as possible and like keep this guy very very pleased so my name continues to be good and hold weight around here lol

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Well shit. That's a twisted question. The hifonics would put out maybe 2 -300 more watts maybe but at the risk of crapping out soon after purchase. Wait on other people to chime in but I think anybody around here would take the rockford everytime.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Well shit. That's a twisted question. The hifonics would put out maybe 2 -300 more watts maybe but at the risk of crapping out soon after purchase. Wait on other people to chime in but I think anybody around here would take the rockford everytime.

Well I wasn't meaning th Hifonics brand, just 1500 Rockford watts versus another real 2.5k, there gonna be a big big difference?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Rockford isn't magic, 1500 from Rockford is about the same as 1500 from most other reputable brands.

I know it's not, but ive seen some births for the RF and they can do 2k. But we've decided against the Hifi and RF for now. Looking at Audioque and Soundqubed both 2200.1 Any opinion on these amps? Price range from like $50 -$100 between the two, the Soundqubed being the more expensive but well within the budget.

I think those are the same amps??? I could be wrong though.

If not the SoundQuBed is a solid choice.

Well the Audio is $350 and the Sound is $430. If theyre both solid and the same thing then I guess itd be obvious to get the cheaper right?

Audioque is the old name for soundqubed. They got forced out of the AQ name from audio quest. Both are great amps

I see I see, I believe I'm gonna snag the Soundqubed for $350. Too much? or a steal?

They're the same amp (assuming it's the old SoundQubed 2200.1 and not the newer 2200.2 or whatever they're calling it now). As to which one is the better purchase, depends on which is in better condition and whether they work. if you can get the SoundQubed for 350, and it's not all dinged and scratched up, and works reliably without issue, then that's an ok price. But $430 like you said before was the price when it was brand new never used.

Archived