Dumbest Thing You Have Ever Heard

Bernie Sanders running for president

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Audio shop saying I can't wire up 3 subs. it has to be an even number.

Actually, I would not suggest doing this unless they plan to run each sub driver on its own amplification.

Just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Actually, I would not suggest doing this unless they plan to run each sub driver on its own amplification.

Just saying

How come?

Just saying

How come?

The explanation might be a nice addition to this thread.

on topic:" I'm going for a 4th order to be louder across a bigger frequency range.."

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

One of the worst things for me is if I tell my opinion and its not what they want to hear. Then go other routes with their system ...

Which is fine with me. The thing is when their shit doesn't work the way they planned ... Instead of going back on the thread and reviewing what I said, they send me a pm asking me what they can do to fix what was done wrong because they didn't do their homework first and look up the reasoning for my suggestion.

So you diss me on the forums and then ask me privately so no one else can see what I can do to help them ??? Really ???

Yea, my pm section is full of shit like this ...

So go ahead and run 3 subs off one little bitty ass amplifier ... It might work, but how long will greatly depend if everything with the system is top notch ...

Personally, I don't deal in maybe ...

/ Rant

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Just saying

I ran 3 Kicker CVX 12s for years on one amp with no problems. What are you getting at here?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Fuck it guys ... Run them any way you want.

I want to say he's referring to sub power handling vs amplifier power output, running an amp to its fullest to try and satisfy the subwoofers RMS? But I could be wrong...

No need to get upset, you state something but wont back it up. Spread the knowledge if there is some, everybody is hear to learn. Im just saying I have had great success running odd number subs as well as people I know.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Archived