Jessica Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 please dont use homophobic terms at members here no matter how much they offend you. it just makes you look like a homophobic prick. also, You were talking to a Vetran, so you can go fuck yourself if you dont like his attitude. and last, i can PM you my paypal if you are serious about spending your money. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Still here biatch. well why isnt wire here biatch...lol Status delivered. If you didn't get it, ill handle it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Slugger Posted February 13, 2016 Author Report Posted February 13, 2016 please dont use homophobic terms at members here no matter how much they offend you. it just makes you look like a homophobic prick. also, You were talking to a Vetran, so you can go fuck yourself if you dont like his attitude. and last, i can PM you my paypal if you are serious about spending your money. I don't care how much of a "vetran" he is.... He came on a thread I started and immediately started talking shit and offered no help. That is very childish behavior...period. I am sorry if I offended any others on here with my choice of words. Thanks to noobslayer and all others that are actually trying to offer help and guidance.
RainStryke Posted February 13, 2016 Report Posted February 13, 2016 Looks like this is a pretty sweet deal too: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/audio-legion-5000-1/ The 3500 model ended up doing nearly 1K over it's rated wattage at 1OHM. They are going to be doing a dyno on the 5K model soon from what CJ has been saying at droppinhz. It looks like a promising brand... Still really new though, don't know much about their customer service/warranty.
boom50cal Posted February 14, 2016 Report Posted February 14, 2016 inb4 someone comes in and inserts a banhammer firmly into a rectum and I vote for a pair of sundown e8 v3's on a sae-600d. Probably in a t-line at that. spend the rest of the money on a nice head unit, 3 way front stage, sound deadner, maybe a blowjob On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Ron36 Posted February 14, 2016 Report Posted February 14, 2016 For subs in a spare tire well I think you might have to go shallow mount .With that in mind the only decent shallow mount subs I know are DD or sun down sd-3. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.