Sonic Electronix

1 if the front of the box isnt sealed off completely from the rear you need to turn it around and fire it to the tail lights...

2 get a dmm and check the impedence of the coils to make sure they arent damaged

3 make sure ur box is sealed up completely (aside from the port)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

paint skillz

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Ya check the ohms with a dmm I've seen a btl come with its terminals backwards you could be wiring in a series and not even know

I've only seen one btl come like that so its a long shot but worth a try

But with the speaker bottoming out sounds like the box to me hard to say without seeing/hearing it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

did you change the way the box was aimed?

pics of your old stuff...pics of the changes you made.....it will be easier to visualize what could be the problem. Also dont forget your going 2 12's that dont need as much power to get moving to 1 12 that needs more power then your throwing at it. Even if that amp on a good day can do 3000 (can it?) your still not gonna see that on a stock electrical system.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Ok, well I got the box turned so its firing towards the tail and all I can say now is WOW. MUCH BETTER improvement. Its definitely up or even more as far as output compared to the w6s.

All of the notes are was more developed compared to before.

And thanks all for helping me with this. I still need some tuning and tweaking to get things to where they should be but for now, its working and making a bottoming out sound now.

And trust me, I really want to get a HO alt with big3 and 2 kinetik HC2000 but right now in college, money is scarce. Cant exactly tell the govt that im using student loans for car audio lol.

Mid may I will be out and working full time and will get the above ASAP. So until then, I try and keep the sub low and above 13volts. ( i have a volt gauge so I can keep and eye on it)

did you change the way the box was aimed?

pics of your old stuff...pics of the changes you made.....it will be easier to visualize what could be the problem. Also dont forget your going 2 12's that dont need as much power to get moving to 1 12 that needs more power then your throwing at it. Even if that amp on a good day can do 3000 (can it?) your still not gonna see that on a stock electrical system.

Changed the box and all is awesome now.

And the amp can handle whatever you can throw at it. Tests show it handles around 4900RMS at around 17volts.

Right now it is doing about 2800rms with what I have.

How would I convert my setup into a 16volt system so I can get more out of my amp?