iPhone Unlocking: Apple Denying FBI Orders to Create Backdoor

The instant they do this once they will ask every time, the government wants to set a precedent with this case so they can do it all the time with other cases. Think about what happens if apple gives in and unlocks the phone, every country in the world will ask apple to do the same thing for them, apple has no choice but to tell everyone to FUCK OFF so your PRIVACY remains intact.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

How is the privacy of a dead terrorist who recorded his shooting spree with a GoPro (allegedly, I have not seen said video) a matter of privacy? It's about knowing who he was communicating with, as I and the FBI believe that he was aided by foreign sources. The argument here is a matter of national security, and Apple is impeding that investigation.

However, I would like to counter this with another point of view. If there was contact with ISIS or some other anti-America fundamentalist group, chances are they were covering their asses and there will not be much "useful" information to gather this far from the actual event.

The instant they do this once they will ask every time, the government wants to set a precedent with this case so they can do it all the time with other cases. Think about what happens if apple gives in and unlocks the phone, every country in the world will ask apple to do the same thing for them, apple has no choice but to tell everyone to FUCK OFF so your PRIVACY remains intact.

They aren't setting any precedent, they do this type of thing all the time with court orders apple is just choosing to make a spectacle out of it.

Like I said before this is nothing new.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Unlocking one phone not a big deal with a warrant. Unlocking all phones big deal. What you guys are missing though is that once the phone is unlocked the fbi and nsa are going to have a really good shot at extracting apples private key and then they will be able to unlock all phones without apples help. That's what they are afraid of. Of course there is ways around that too but they aren't trying to get into that. Big differences between breaking the encryption and setting the phone to have no lock code or anything

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Apple knows if this happens it will lose sells in the Arab Countries. All about $$$$$$$$$$$$ for Apple they do not care one bit about this country, all products made overseas, I do not support there trash. Just venting!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

None of you are looking at this the same way. If Apple does not protect their customers people will go elsewhere. I don't shop at places that don't take care of their customers. Everyone has the right to privacy regardless of what they do. I do think this could have been handled differently though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

If any of you guys lost a family member in CA would you feel differently? I had a family member shot in the CO theatre shoting he boyfriend was killed I feel Apple should just unlock as needed for FBI looking onto terriost.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

And what Apple is saying is that it doesn't matter who you are or what yore accused of etc you have the right to privacy. I think this was poorly handled to be honest but it will set a precedent. What if you were accused of something and you didn't do it. Does it only take a search warrant to invade your privacy and in most case you'll never know. There is so much data on your phone people don't consider important. It's not just who they called and who they talked to its where they were pictures and all the metadata on the phones. Apple fees like if they give in once. They are going to be forced to give in all the time no matter the situation.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yeah a warrant is exactly what it takes to invade your privacy, it's why warrants exist and they can't get one without proving a valid reason to the judge to get it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived