Second Skin Audio

Check out the new sound deadening package offered by Second Skin Insulation…..customers have spoken and we have responded with a great new Damplifier Pro Build Pack that will ship to any state in the great USA for under $15 in 2-3 business days (Canada/Mexico is $47 & most anywhere else in the world is $69 must call in to place International Order). This awesome new Damplifier Pro Build Pack is offered in multiple options for small to medium sized builds of: 10 sqft/20 sqft/25 sqft/25 sqft + Wooden Roller.

Get your hands on a high quality 100% American made butyl rubber sound deadener quicker with great 2-3 business day shipping and you’ll even save some cash on that speedy shipping…only at Second Skin Noise & Heat Insulation!!!

Check it out here

Always insist on the best, Second Skin Insulation, Made in the USA!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

This is sick as hell. Awesome deal!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Thanks :good: , we thought so too :yahoo: The USPS man doesn't think it is cool though, with all the heavy new boxes he has to pick up :diablo:

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Awesome deal, I'm going to pick a few cases up pretty soon for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

awesome deal here. only thing that sucks is the shitty boxes the usps uses. cardboard is garbage quality. the deal is the shit!

Yeah, those boxes are weak but we try to reinforce them with extra packing tape and lots of bubble wrap inside.

468x60.png

The new box is taking off well......two from Hawaii already too....them and Alaska are the biggest winners with this box as UPS/FedEx charge air rates to go there. So they are saving from $40 - $80 each package. Second Skin For The Win!!!

468x60.png