dbs75v.jpg

brand new toy... got it in the mail today and cant stop blending stuff!!!!!

I could never stomach the price but I finally pulled the trigger on it and pretty glad I did....

any one have any really good smoothie recipes to share.... still cant believe it turned an orange and an apple into a smooth liquid and way better than the juice man I used to own years ago!

It also turned milk, broccoli, potato and cheese into piping hot soup!

dbs75v.jpg

brand new toy... got it in the mail today and cant stop blending stuff!!!!!

I could never stomach the price but I finally pulled the trigger on it and pretty glad I did....

any one have any really good smoothie recipes to share.... still cant believe it turned an orange and an apple into a smooth liquid and way better than the juice man I used to own years ago!

It also turned milk, broccoli, potato and cheese into piping hot soup!

Good purchase man, a couple years ago I got my mom the pro series one and that thing still works like it did the first day she got it. The warranty on them is legit too.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

It's just a blender. Any blender would have done what you say you've done with this. Blenders blend.

Negative, that's a generalization. That's the same as saying an amp is an amp, or a sub is a sub. You pay for quality and performance.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

the people I work with said the same thing... why did you not just go to walmart and spend $30.... I have never used a blender yet that would do ice like this one does and it takes it like a champ... I have broken many blenders trying to chop ice let alone left them on too long and fried the motors.... the real test will be when I throw a full bunch of carrots into it and see if there is any grit or chewing involved.... Im just tired of having sawdust at the bottom of my cup

• 3 weeks later...

Should've saved the $300 and gotten a Ninja..LoL. I've compared the two side by side, Vitamix just didn't perform that much better to justify an extra $300.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Should've saved the $300 and gotten a Ninja..LoL. I've compared the two side by side, Vitamix just didn't perform that much better to justify an extra $300.

My buddy use to have a ninja. Went through 2 of them in less than a year before he got a vitamix. He has had the vitamix for about 3+ years with zero issues. The ninja just couldn't handle the things he needed it for.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

the ninja needs multiple sharp dangerous blades to get anything done... plenty o' people have sliced their hands because of the removable blade shaft.... I wanted a ninja like 3 years ago... so glad I held off on that one.... the vitamix makes perfect snow this summer I will be the only person bringing snow balls to a water balloon fight!

its on easy pay so I didnt spend the $402.78 at once I only spent $67.13 for 6 payments!!!!... its so much more worth it this way!!!!!

Archived