MotorCityFats13 Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 brand new toy... got it in the mail today and cant stop blending stuff!!!!! I could never stomach the price but I finally pulled the trigger on it and pretty glad I did.... any one have any really good smoothie recipes to share.... still cant believe it turned an orange and an apple into a smooth liquid and way better than the juice man I used to own years ago! It also turned milk, broccoli, potato and cheese into piping hot soup!
baron_of_bass Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 brand new toy... got it in the mail today and cant stop blending stuff!!!!! I could never stomach the price but I finally pulled the trigger on it and pretty glad I did.... any one have any really good smoothie recipes to share.... still cant believe it turned an orange and an apple into a smooth liquid and way better than the juice man I used to own years ago! It also turned milk, broccoli, potato and cheese into piping hot soup! Good purchase man, a couple years ago I got my mom the pro series one and that thing still works like it did the first day she got it. The warranty on them is legit too. Team Bass-Hz
_paralyzed_ Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 It's just a blender. Any blender would have done what you say you've done with this. Blenders blend.
baron_of_bass Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 It's just a blender. Any blender would have done what you say you've done with this. Blenders blend. Negative, that's a generalization. That's the same as saying an amp is an amp, or a sub is a sub. You pay for quality and performance. Team Bass-Hz
bighossf150 Posted February 20, 2016 Report Posted February 20, 2016 lol, this is a real blender Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
MotorCityFats13 Posted February 20, 2016 Author Report Posted February 20, 2016 the people I work with said the same thing... why did you not just go to walmart and spend $30.... I have never used a blender yet that would do ice like this one does and it takes it like a champ... I have broken many blenders trying to chop ice let alone left them on too long and fried the motors.... the real test will be when I throw a full bunch of carrots into it and see if there is any grit or chewing involved.... Im just tired of having sawdust at the bottom of my cup
EricM9104 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Should've saved the $300 and gotten a Ninja..LoL. I've compared the two side by side, Vitamix just didn't perform that much better to justify an extra $300. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
baron_of_bass Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Should've saved the $300 and gotten a Ninja..LoL. I've compared the two side by side, Vitamix just didn't perform that much better to justify an extra $300. My buddy use to have a ninja. Went through 2 of them in less than a year before he got a vitamix. He has had the vitamix for about 3+ years with zero issues. The ninja just couldn't handle the things he needed it for. Team Bass-Hz
MotorCityFats13 Posted March 8, 2016 Author Report Posted March 8, 2016 the ninja needs multiple sharp dangerous blades to get anything done... plenty o' people have sliced their hands because of the removable blade shaft.... I wanted a ninja like 3 years ago... so glad I held off on that one.... the vitamix makes perfect snow this summer I will be the only person bringing snow balls to a water balloon fight! its on easy pay so I didnt spend the $402.78 at once I only spent $67.13 for 6 payments!!!!... its so much more worth it this way!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.