Second Skin Audio

DS18 Subs?

RyanRosier

Here's a video I took at world finals. This thing was running battery power only because the Fire Marshall came in and was freaking out about running vehicles so these demos would be 2-3mins long in the 10v range and the amps kept going and never shut off

I have seen this truck on youtube, but now I see the multiple inputs. I'm gonna say their amps are lining up to be legit. But could always have Steve Dyno one.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I've seen boss audio setups do a 150db run, does that make them not junk?

There's also boss audio demo vehicles with all kinds of boss audio gear stuffed in them does that make it not junk too?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There's also boss audio demo vehicles with all kinds of boss audio gear stuffed in them does that make it not junk too?

I've seen ds18 run many demos for three days 10v and never having one issue... Idk how many boss audio amps could handle that... Whatever though... NO ONE CAN TALK UNLESS THEY RAN THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... Until then y'all bunch of haters

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

I've seen ds18 run many demos for three days 10v and never having one issue... Idk how many boss audio amps could handle that... Whatever though... NO ONE CAN TALK UNLESS THEY RAN THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... Until then y'all bunch of haters

Oh so you can talk because you've ran them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm saying that I've seen them up close in personal and watched them run demos for three days at world finals with no problems... That's all I'm saying... They are better then boss audio Forsure.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Have you ran Boss? If not, then youre just a hater whos talking shit. You need to run something to know that theyre garbage, by your logic.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You kind of brought it on yourself on this one with the hater line bro.

They are big money. Really big money. Even for me and I don't have issues dropping cash if I feel the need. That and I don't see anyone who I respect with hands on experience. I'm not saying I don't respect you but a demo vehicle better be amazing but we also know some things can be done to it to make it that way. Look this sub is taking 10k and it's barely. Moving meanwhile the gain is pegged at the bottom. Things like that.

We've all become desensitized to really loud and impressive because it's not always super loud. It's just low and things are shaking apart. Low isn't loud to your body.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived