MotorCityFats13 Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I love these because its first year with the good looking headlight housings! more importantly the LS! and that..... must have just slipped my mind
White Lightning Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 Nice Ride. I'm tuned in. Had 3 Camaros back in the day. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
bighossf150 Posted March 6, 2016 Author Report Posted March 6, 2016 I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car? Or is it both? Both, but then again I think a car is slow if its not doing 120+ in the 1/4. The car came with a dyno sheet saying 365rwhp 454rwtq, it was a massive torque spike so the torque is more like 340, I dont think that is a horrible number considering it has ported stock heads, baby cam, cats, ls1 intake and through a stalled auto. I think with a ls6 intake it would get close to 380rwhp which will be perfect for a dd Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted March 6, 2016 Author Report Posted March 6, 2016 just ordered some borla block off plates and a b&m trans cooler Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car? Or is it both? wtf!!!!!!!!! this shit has me laughing like crazy my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
aculous Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car? Or is it both? Both, but then again I think a car is slow if its not doing 120+ in the 1/4. The car came with a dyno sheet saying 365rwhp 454rwtq, it was a massive torque spike so the torque is more like 340, I dont think that is a horrible number considering it has ported stock heads, baby cam, cats, ls1 intake and through a stalled auto. I think with a ls6 intake it would get close to 380rwhp which will be perfect for a dd Killin me man. I had this exact same car except with a manual, same color and everything, Loved that car so fucking much. Will be good to see this thing with some gear in it. Brings back memories, running around thinking I was a badass with my 2 10" JLW6s and smile. I was toying with a F-body for a second...then a vette...Can't do it for my daily though. CTS-V will work though Awesome car man, good luck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.