Nice Ride. I'm tuned in.

Had 3 Camaros back in the day.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car?

Or is it both?

Both, but then again I think a car is slow if its not doing 120+ in the 1/4. The car came with a dyno sheet saying 365rwhp 454rwtq, it was a massive torque spike so the torque is more like 340, I dont think that is a horrible number considering it has ported stock heads, baby cam, cats, ls1 intake and through a stalled auto. I think with a ls6 intake it would get close to 380rwhp which will be perfect for a dd

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car?

Or is it both?

Both, but then again I think a car is slow if its not doing 120+ in the 1/4. The car came with a dyno sheet saying 365rwhp 454rwtq, it was a massive torque spike so the torque is more like 340, I dont think that is a horrible number considering it has ported stock heads, baby cam, cats, ls1 intake and through a stalled auto. I think with a ls6 intake it would get close to 380rwhp which will be perfect for a dd

Killin me man. I had this exact same car except with a manual, same color and everything, Loved that car so fucking much. Will be good to see this thing with some gear in it. Brings back memories, running around thinking I was a badass with my 2 10" JLW6s and smile.

I was toying with a F-body for a second...then a vette...Can't do it for my daily though. CTS-V will work though :) Awesome car man, good luck.

Archived