bighossf150 Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 My new daily mystic teal 1998 Z28, mti build forged 347, ported stock heads, 224 cam, kooks long tubes, catted y, borla catback and a vig3200 stall I was in shock when I saw how clean the car was, besides a couple door dings and rock chips the car looks damn near perfect, hell the interior is as clean as my z06. My audio plan right now is: cz 702, hsk 165s, ms8, aa125.4, saz2500v2 and Im undecided on a sub, I was thinking either a sd3 10 or something else that would work sealed Other plans are: slp grill with z28 badge, corsa clone tips, dmh electric cutout, trans cooler, ls6 intake and a retune. I MIGHT try to find a cheap set of drag radials to see what it'll run Quick pic and idle vid Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 meh not too gay tuned in On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted March 6, 2016 Author Report Posted March 6, 2016 Dash kit is on the way so I can get the cz702 in. I wonder if the welds and 335 hoosiers on the z06 will fit the z28...... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ToNasty Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 Finally a real car. Love them camaros ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
_paralyzed_ Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 Is there any way to get the SS wing on a Z? I know RK use to sell an add-a-lip.Any body mod plans other than the slp grille?
MotorCityFats13 Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I love these because its first year with the good looking headlight housings!
boom50cal Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 335's will work in a fbody with some tweaking http://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tires/1426055-making-335s-fit-f-body-pic-heavy.html On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I'm confused about the thread title, is the build slow or the car? Or is it both? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
_paralyzed_ Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 I love these because its first year with the good looking headlight housings! more importantly the LS!
Kyblack76 Posted March 6, 2016 Report Posted March 6, 2016 Dig it SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.