crazyness today....crazyness today...crazyness today

i got to see a repo in action....it was kinda kool i got a vid i may post it up but where it gets good is first off it starts off going to the beach...me and my boy are rollin up there to meet up with this asian chick and her cousin...so we rollin and doin like 75-80 and this civic FULL of HOT ASS CHICKS comes rollin up so we car flirting back and forth doin like 90 and they was check us out and we were checkin them out but they turned off to get gas and it was last second so i couldnt pull off to go holla....well we get to the beach and the first hot girl we see has an ASS FOR DAYS and she was beautiful...i mean gorgeous....didnt get a pic cuz my camera on my phone sucks plus thats kinda weird to do anyway. well we meet up with the my asian friend and her cousin....had a fun day blah blah blah...i bought a football and this girl comes up and asks if she can join. at the time it was me and my boy the girls werent there yet. so she comes in and were talkin to her and shit. i ask her name and it was taylor and she was from Richmond VA... (yea i listen too much) but she was kool peoples...went to hooters and got a buffalo chicken sangwich which was bangin, waitress was bangin, and they have hotsause which was bangin...i got a to go box and got the hot sause haha and they had a lil knife i liked so i got that too...

anyway on the way back my tire blows out...scares the fuck outta me...so i pull over into the grassy median...didnt notice it was such a slope...took a minute to get back out with a blown ass tire. so we change it and that fucker is ALL jacked up. on the way back we see the traffic was stopped.......BAD accident. i think may have been fatal. i was a bike (harley) in pieces and laying down with a guy surrounded by people and doing CPR to the guy....glass EVERYWHERE bike parts everywhere....we see the car...WHOLE BACK END IS SMASHED IN. no back windshield, no tail lights...NO TRUNK. not sure how it happened. but i saw the guy laying there and all i could do is say a little prayer in my head hoping he will be ok.

so all in all crazy last night....crazy day today. fun day for me but i hope everything is ok for the motorcycle driver.

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sounds like an interesting/exciting day

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Sounds like you had some fun! Sucks about your tire and that accident, I seen something like that but it was a car, it just sent chills down my spine that there was a guy who was alive one minute and the next moment he died big reality check for me.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest MegaloManiac

there was an accident yesterday in WV my friend over there was telling me. A bike was traveling 130 and a truck pulled out in front, well lets just his head kept going 130 :(

pretty crazy i thought....

wooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go nick way to spend a day....get any bootycrunkyellow512sideways.png???

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i feel for the motorcycle guy, its sad seeing anyone get in a crash. last year i saw this van flipped on its side in the middle of the road. i was like wtf happened and they brought a bunch of stretchers out

btw nice big ass smiley

Edited by Krannyman92

btw nice big ass smiley

huge_bandwagon.png omg thank you!!!!!!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i went out on a call where a guy on a bike was doing about 130 on a bike and a car pulled out (of course not the cars fault)...and he smashed into it...felt very bad for the guy...when we did the rapid trauma assessment everything in his body was crunchy esp the ribs :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D