Pics Of Component Installs

AI James

i thought about doing some like those memphis PR, have you heard them and how do they sound like that highs wise?

I freakin love them. They scream without an amp but with, they get clean as hell and get loud. I installed those in his doors and a pair of the 6x9 coaxials in his rear deck......you cant hear each other talking in that car when hes got it pushing.....like, at all. I have a pair of the components in my rear deck glassed and sealed in there own chambers and they push...people around town think I got all speaks already in but its just those two in the deck...just off the headunit..I got 2 more pairs to put in each door, and 2 zeus 4406s to power them.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

friend of mine.....lincold Towncar.....under the door panel.....speaks are high up already so no higher tweeter mount needed.

what??? :wacko:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I did my tweeters in the pillars.

Posted Image

And bandpasse the 6" and 8' in the doors.

I can't find any pics but did get a video of them.

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

king ^^^^^^^ where u get selenium stuff, they sounded pretty damn good at ar

I don't know....... Maybe google? :ph34r::lol::P

didnt try that, too busy thinkin about how much my new amp is gonna rock, lol

Loganberry, You have posted many times that you want a component set that comes complete. Seleniums are individual drivers and you will need to do your own crossovers.

I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know.

Selenium 6w4p mid/woofer:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-422

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Loganberry, You have posted many times that you want a component set that comes complete. Seleniums are individual drivers and you will need to do your own crossovers.

I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know.

Selenium 6w4p mid/woofer:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=264-422

Yup them are it.

I wouldn't suggest messing with them unless you know what you want from them. PA speakers can be picky. I've had the chance to work with a few different brands and thats why I have 2 different brands in the doors. Selenium and B&C And I also run Eminence in the rear doors with a Selenium tweeter

Archived