Where's everyone from?

Frisco, TX here. Not much goes on around here anymore as far as shows go...pretty disappointing.

Same, I'd have to go to like scrapin the coast or something to get my bass, and lifted truck high. :(

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Rankin County, Ms.

Been to Scrapin four times with White Lighting and brought home four first place trophys. Fun show.

Drove up to Arkansas last week in the big rig. Got a nice big over weight ticket at the scale house on I 40. Shit happens LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Rankin County, Ms.

Been to Scrapin four times with White Lighting and brought home four first place trophys. Fun show.

Drove up to Arkansas last week in the big rig. Got a nice big over weight ticket at the scale house on I 40. Shit happens LOL

Lucky, I've been once. But it was a dream come true.. I now gotta go to SEMA and life will be complete.

Hey, life can suck up here with the tickets man

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

flat rock MI just southwest of detroit by about 15 miles..... closest show that I can find that interests me is the slamin for solders show in dayton ohio in august..... might be making the drive down since any show in my area consists of ghetto kids with pyles and boss.... unless there is a list somewhere with really good shows in the detroit area

flat rock MI just southwest of detroit by about 15 miles..... closest show that I can find that interests me is the slamin for solders show in dayton ohio in august..... might be making the drive down since any show in my area consists of ghetto kids with pyles and boss.... unless there is a list somewhere with really good shows in the detroit area

There are a couple decent shows in Michigan and I can assure you there are plenty of loud builds in the metro Detroit area.

I'm from the metro Detroit area.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived