tlee2 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Got my hoe coming along nicely 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Mauro376455 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 I hope your streets are not as bad as mines lol I bent my 26"s so much last year i had a pair of 28"s but got rid of them asap,
DavidClark Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Those look real nice mounted up and rollin. I was going to get those but I went with a different set. Nice ride as well! Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
n8ball2013 Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Is this a daily driver. Looks good! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
tlee2 Posted March 9, 2016 Author Report Posted March 9, 2016 I hope your streets are not as bad as mines lol I bent my 26"s so much last year i had a pair of 28"s but got rid of them asap, looks nice doe Thanks. My roads aint too bad at all. I drive cautiously anyway lol Those look real nice mounted up and rollin. I was going to get those but I went with a different set. Nice ride as well! Thanks! Is this a daily driver. Looks good! Thanks and yep its my daily. It rides much better than i thought. Handles better than it did stock wayyy less body roll now. I did the suspension right instead of just springs with shock extenders i got belltech street performance lowering shocks they have a great ride. 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
boom50cal Posted March 9, 2016 Report Posted March 9, 2016 tlee back at it with some badass shit. mazda was a sweet ride dude, watched the videos of it at the bristol street fights countless times. and the burban, now this. shit man, keeping at it. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
tlee2 Posted March 9, 2016 Author Report Posted March 9, 2016 tlee back at it with some badass shit. mazda was a sweet ride dude, watched the videos of it at the bristol street fights countless times. and the burban, now this. shit man, keeping at it. Thanks alot dude. The blue car was actually a little suzuki traded it for this tahoe (tahoe was bone stock). The Burban hasnt been drove much the stereo is too heavy for the tires. Doing a build in this tahoe next. 3x 15s on a NS1 sub up port back nothing too big aint weighing this one down 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
boom50cal Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 tlee back at it with some badass shit. mazda was a sweet ride dude, watched the videos of it at the bristol street fights countless times. and the burban, now this. shit man, keeping at it. Thanks alot dude. The blue car was actually a little suzuki traded it for this tahoe (tahoe was bone stock). The Burban hasnt been drove much the stereo is too heavy for the tires. Doing a build in this tahoe next. 3x 15s on a NS1 sub up port back nothing too big aint weighing this one down can't wait to see it. oops on tha suzuki lol, thought it was a mazda 6. been awhile since I watched the videos haha. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted March 12, 2016 Report Posted March 12, 2016 Nice man, but those be some looooooooooooooooooooow profiles wow 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.