Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish we were closer id bring my cnc and move in

Plasma cnc is on my radar to add to the shop here soon. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The line for this position will unmatched!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I know two of Bills's ex Minions and let me tell you they are both LIGHTYEARS ahead of when they started

I would call this more of a fab school then a job as jobs pay you... schools you pay them to learn

get to learning son

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Easiest way to view the work is on FB https://www.facebook.com/Diablo-Kustomz-740794332602756/

if you view the albums section, you can see where the before and after classes in the type of work that has been done.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

How much for room and board?

If this was 25 years ago I would be in. Now I feel old. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Haha. Yeah, I wished I had started this journey years ago.

On a serious note if I was about 10 years younger and didn't have all the responsibilities to take care of that I do now I would jump all over this opportunity, this would be the type of education that you usually have to pay lots of money to recieve.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On a serious note if I was about 10 years younger and didn't have all the responsibilities to take care of that I do now I would jump all over this opportunity, this would be the type of education that you usually have to pay lots of money to recieve.

I have no problem teaching anyone everything i've learned and allow people to learn by doing in this shop if they are willing to put in the time.

Archived