FCsteve Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 omfg this is cruel game.... 1012 deaths and only 15 lvl... holy fuck. i thought my 362 death count at level 15 was bad. 610EUROs
loganberry Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 lol none of of us have a chance heres 20-30 http://youtube.com/watch?v=LgR_fs18tJY i made it to level 10 and am stuck that is insane, i almost cried when i saw that My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
mrwigglezdj Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 i gave up after lvl 2 lol and 30 deaths .. might give it a shot later Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Tub Asko Posted April 21, 2008 Author Report Posted April 21, 2008 I GUARANTEE that this will either alleviate your boredom or PISS YOU THE FUCK OFF Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Stephen Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 you dont know how many times i yelled fuck just on lvl5 now with about 60 deaths you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Forevrbumpn Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 I just found this, Iam on level 2, found the trick, just follow the bottom, no problem, but I got hella deaths... lol Love the music, makes me think of some euro spy movie or somethin lol Iam sure I will hate it by level 3/4 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Mastersound15 Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 i havent even tried it but i watched the youtube vid and was like to hell with that 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
Bryan Posted April 21, 2008 Report Posted April 21, 2008 FUCK THAT GAME MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Mastersound15 Posted April 22, 2008 Report Posted April 22, 2008 LOL i couldnt have said it any better bro 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.