bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
baron_of_bass Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 Fucking savage man. This thread is full of win. Team Bass-Hz
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrzechNJ Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bcpballer64 Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 Damnit, I was on my way in to post that lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.