JM3907 Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 Hello guys, I'm new to the forum. Looking for a professional box fabricator to design a box I need. Not to concerned with SPL want to stay on the SQ side of the spectrum. If you guys could drop usernames in the thread below that'd be great. And yes I know this is a paid service, PayPal ready ?
Joe X Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 If you want a design post your vehicle and equipment specs, if you want someone to actually build it for you post your location so someone near you can reply.
JM3907 Posted April 14, 2016 Author Report Posted April 14, 2016 I want a design, that's why I'm asking for names of forum members or vendors. That way I can PM them to keep all the clutter off the forum and this thread.
xpoppadaddyx Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 Mark at Car Audio Fabrications. http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/ 2002 Chevy Trailblazer (Build) 2013 Nissan Altima (Build) Poppa's YouTube Channel Poppa's FB Page Poppa's Instagram
ckeeler11 Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 I want a design, that's why I'm asking for names of forum members or vendors. That way I can PM them to keep all the clutter off the forum and this thread. If you post up the info Joe is asking for then he will most likely throw a design up. that is what this section is for. if you look through it you will see a ton of threads asking for box designs.
bassfreak85 Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 what do you have bro? i can help you out..
Wehan Posted April 15, 2016 Report Posted April 15, 2016 Mark at Car Audio Fabrications. http://www.caraudiofabrication.com/ This.
JM3907 Posted April 17, 2016 Author Report Posted April 17, 2016 Tried to use Mark but he never got back to me, used Triticum Audio instead. Great designer/Fabricator!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.