Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

That thing is a turd man. Did it have a history when you bought it?  I knew dodge had electrical issues but there hasn't been one good thing about it since you've got it. Sucks you just bought new wheels for it. 

What are you looking to replace it with

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Carfax was clean, it was a one owner car when i bought it and was serviced at the dealer its whole life.

And yeah it sure has been a piece of shit since day 1.

The wheels were pretty much a necessity since one was broken anyways.

Looking at a silverado or a scat pack charger.

I wouldnt even be considering another dodge if i didnt get a pretty good discount since my brother works for them.

whatever it is it is going to be brand new, ill never finance a used car again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Whatever happend with the electrical fried the brand new kenwood radio i put in it too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

Im assuming you figured out that epic temp password. haha

Yep, thanks for the help.

Ive had new headlights and foglights sitting around for this car for over a year now, finally got some time to install them.

Before.

ESRrMoj.jpg

Here's my helper putting in the work to get the front fascia off.

hbLU6K7.jpg

Unplugging the foglight harness.

cLRwAfq.jpg

Putting the new headlights in.

yFWxLt4.jpg

Installed.

kuoFx1O.jpg

tRzO8AR.jpg

And thats where we left off, i discovered upon removing the fascia that the previous owner had broken the clips that hold the foglight bezel's in on both sides and had them rigged on so we ordered new ones and are waiting for them to arrive before we reinstall the fascia.

We also installed some silverstar ultra headlight bulbs in the new housings and some silverstar foglights as well.

I have a nice relay harness that i bought from Tony C. Over at ce auto electric that i had got for this a while back but i opted not to install it right now since im having electircal issues currently, once i get those sorted out i may or may not go back and install it dependant on whether i keep the car or not.

If i do keep the car I'll be upgrading the front mount intercooler so ill have take the fascia off again anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had some time to get the bumper back on today.

tWx1anw.jpg

Archived