Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 30, 2016 Author Report Posted May 30, 2016 So I've decided that the car is going to be down for a while, Going to save up and do the whole front end plus some other things and I want to do to it all at once and be done with it, Shouldn't have to worry about anymore problems arising from the front end when I'm done. All I'll say is its going to be faster and lower when I put it back on the road. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jessica Posted May 31, 2016 Report Posted May 31, 2016 tough luck, hope you get it right man Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 31, 2016 Author Report Posted May 31, 2016 I just look at it as part of owning a car, I mean it sucks but no matter what you run into problems with any car at some point. I'll get it right for sure, no question about that. Stereo will be getting worked on while it sits too, I may or may not be trying to fit an sa-18 in it....... That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted May 31, 2016 Report Posted May 31, 2016 I thought this was your daily Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 31, 2016 Author Report Posted May 31, 2016 It was, and then it broke lol. I own a few rides luckily so it's no problem to drive something else for now. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted May 31, 2016 Report Posted May 31, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 4, 2016 Author Report Posted June 4, 2016 Thinking about picking up a set of brand new factory wheels that have been done in pvd black chrome. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 4, 2016 Author Report Posted June 4, 2016 That's kind of a bad picture of what they look like. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
donpablo Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 Looks good just a grainy pic 2015 F-150 Platnuim
Ron36 Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 Control arms and struts very common on those models. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.