New Car!! New Build!! What headunit to get?

There are 5 listed on ebay used for under your price limit, just saying.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I wouldn't cheap out on anything in a build. Get a quality head unit like the 80-prs.

The storage bin isn't solely meant for storage; it is meant to fill the space void.

You won't find any solid double din new for 150.. double that maybe.

Used 80-prs is my vote.

its seems like no one understands that i dont want to pay that much for a headunit and cant seem to give me any other options...

I have spent more on 3 "budget" installs than I have on my "screw the budget" build. I wish I would have had the guidance of this site years ago. Just sayen.

its seems like no one understands that i dont want to pay that much for a headunit and cant seem to give me any other options...

I have spent more on 3 "budget" installs than I have on my "screw the budget" build. I wish I would have had the guidance of this site years ago. Just sayen.

He won't take advice I guess. If 100 bucks extra in audio is too much than it isn't something you should be messing around with imo.

$100 gets you a head unit that's been tested over and over again to be clean up to max volume, has a good crossover, great eq, time alingment, awesome preout voltage, a good d/a converter.

Yeah waste of money, get the cheap one.................

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Does the Pioneer DEH-80PRS have a black out feature ? Does it have a dimmer function, one that dims with the dash lights ?

Yes to the dimmer function, it's an orange/white wire.

Archived