Yay! Glad to see much better truck and trailer, LOL, for reals though, neat video. Good luck!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

A long weekend would be an understatement.

I finished wiring my last amp in the lanes and showed a 163.x on Saturday. (outlaw)

I then demo'd for about a hour before I had a brand new recone implode on me giving Devin M Smith a demo. It turns out I was sent the wrong soft parts. Not SSA fault, just a last minute order that may have been overlooked because of time.

I then decided to flip the subs around after Nick Griesinger performed emergency surgery on the injured player on the field.

By the time I finished connecting the last speaker terminal with Ray Cleavenger, I had only 1 competitor in front of me in the lanes. (pulled all-nighter)

I had just a few moments to spare to turn on the radio on, and hear a 2 second test tune, to confirm that all systems were a go.

By the time it was my turn to go, I was still shaking in my boots, feeling like a first timer. I tell Shannon R Ballinger I'm all set to go. I turn the radio volume up by hand (my burp deck is down currently), I stick my head out the window, and fast roll my Cameron Beck all knobs to the right!! I see the 160.x on the screen, metered at the headrest, and foolishly stick my head back into the truck to turn down the radio. This resulting in a self DQ for re-entering the vehicle during the 30 second run ??.

In the end, this was, I feel, the best I could give the sport, with the ups and downs I've had this year. I started a new job, moved into my first house, changed my entire system to have over a 240 volts, had a blown transmission, a daily truck catch fire, removed from the team I loved, got to celebrate with my cMateo Vallejolejojo celebrate graduation from high school, the list goes on forever.

I would like to apologize to the many, many friends and fans, that I have yet been able to give a demo to. It is with great agony that I continue to have failures during the season, that seems to never end.

But I also want to thank everyone, and let them know how grateful, and how much it means to me, to have your support. It truly means the world to me, and is what drives me to continue bringing new brands, and new technology, and push the boundary of what could be the future of car audio.

This is to next season ? #cheers !!

IMG_20161018_000742_zps0yo2bc00.jpg

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Awesome shit man! I bet you never DQ yourself again!

Lmao damn right!! I was just such a nervous wreck at the time.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

A few years ago one of my mates got so excited about hitting a 150 he forgot the rules and opened the door before time was up, so no official 150 for him... it sucks but I can understand how it happens. I have nearly done it myself a few times as well.

But good stuff mate, really looking forward to see how this progresses, really thinking of going HV myself now after seeing your success

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

A few years ago one of my mates got so excited about hitting a 150 he forgot the rules and opened the door before time was up, so no official 150 for him... it sucks but I can understand how it happens. I have nearly done it myself a few times as well.

But good stuff mate, really looking forward to see how this progresses, really thinking of going HV myself now after seeing your success

Thanks man! I should have some goodies in store for next season

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Damn man, gratz and sorry at the same time. =/ How did you get kicked off the team you loved?

Honestly, you have done more in this past year than i prolly have in the last ten years of MY life.....wow, count your blessing there i guess even if the audio scene didn't go the way you wanted it to exactly. Only get one life to live and you are living it great man!! Just know there are lots of people aspiring to have a set up like yours!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if there F.i build house cones are of the same quality as once before. I'm starting to wonder.

20161028_152656_zpsvtnifkar.jpg

20161028_152612_zpszhmng8lu.jpg

I can't really tell at this point. I've made some box changes, and power changes, so not sure if it's me or the soft parts or maybe a combination of both. Who knows.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived