With Cruz out, CAN Trump beat Hillary?

Paul Ryan is not going to run with trump,

None of the top republicans are, they are going to distance themselves as much as they can from him so they don't fuck themselves for midterm elections.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

im voting trump and getting shit for it

I mean I can kinda see why you'd get shit for it but it's still your right to vote for whoever the fuck you want,

I've just learned to stop talking politics with people,nothing good ever comes from it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Politics can get nasty real quick it's insane how people look at this stuff

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

some dude said no republican has ever done anything for us(mexicans) and dems always gives us something.. even after posting facts they cant seem to understand

Ronald Regan is one of the reasons why there are many mexicans in the us and he was republican.. obama promised amnesty yet there was more deportation with him as president.. i dont get people.. fuck Hilary

Blows my mind what people see in that lying bitch Hillary, just start to get mad saying her name. It will be a sad day for America if that stupid bitch wins

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

People forget Hillary's big idea of outsourcing and off shoring so we could be a "service economy". Many people don't know that she was on the board of directors for Wall Mart at the time. They gave tax breaks to companies to go overseas. Those tax breaks are still on the books today. If nothing is done to promote the middle class then it won't exist. A little protectionism goes along way and was used after the great depression to make a middle class because it disappeared. These one way free trade agreements we are in have to go. Import taxes are also a step in the right direction to make the US competitive in the US again. No way I could vote for Hillary.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

She also just backed out of a debate. It's gonna be interesting. I wonder how many republicans are going to vote for the more liberal Trump. He is, and it can change any minute, pretty left right now with taxes, minimum wage, immigration and so on. He is pro life. PRO LIFE.

He said he was against the invasion of Iraq. There are interviews where he said we needed to go into Iraq.

He says everything to everyone all the time. Right now I he is telling more lies then hillary. That Mook is making her look more honest then someone. I never thought I would see the day.

• 2 weeks later...

If Hillary beating Bernie in California doesn't show that the system is rigged I don't know what does.

Not surprising in any way.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/index.html

And to make it even better he's now a super delegate and guess who he's voting for.......

Archived