6 Fi Team 15s, 3 Ampere TFEs @ Gary Killian's Wedding.

Meh. Had my 9k on 2 team 12s. Never a issue. My elc was down though.

There's another 6 team 3 ampere 9k build coming down the pooper atm that's gonna be dope as well. Great combo Fooooo shoooo

Word is it might be playing in 2-3 weeks.....

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Jeezuz.....................................................................................................................................................................

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Glad to have shared a few beverage with you guys. Heath's build turned out great and look forward to it only getting louder! VomitUrSoul I also look forward to your new build. Then again I should probably stop my procrastination as well.

soooooo

Great meeting you guys this weekend and glad you enjoyed the wedding. As for the truck goes it's nasty.. down right fucking nasty.. For sure ninja approved and will make it official during slam. Ohhhh weeeeeeee

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

soooooo

Great meeting you guys this weekend and glad you enjoyed the wedding. As for the truck goes it's nasty.. down right fucking nasty.. For sure ninja approved and will make it official during slam. Ohhhh weeeeeeee

:ninja:

Good meeting you too, Ninja. That Ninja Juice was the shit lol. See you at slam dude.

Archived