Im a wilwood dealer and cheapest prices around. That being said 16" wilwood kit ordered along with rear 14.25s

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Bad ass ride man...quick question tho, do you happen to be the one running the tbsowners store?

Yup that's him.

Yep. Hes got some nice toys. I joined the tbss a few yrs ago to read a buddy's thread who holds the cam only record and is 15 miles from me. And all the other awesome threads. Someday i may own one there pretty slick.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Bad ass ride man...quick question tho, do you happen to be the one running the tbsowners store?

Yup that's him.
Yep. Hes got some nice toys. I joined the tbss a few yrs ago to read a buddy's thread who holds the cam only record and is 15 miles from me. And all the other awesome threads. Someday i may own one there pretty slick.

Pretty dope...I'm saving up to get a full setup lowering kit for my truck, he pretty much does have the best prices.....

They have the sound flapper valve in the exhaust and i cut it out and woke up the sound a lot. Since I have 1 7/8 long tubes with not cats coming I also ordered the vibrant 17970 resonator. My plan is to put the headers on/then move the magnaflow muffler up more and put the vibrant resonator on behind it then still use the 3.5 resonator that magnaflow put on the in the rear. its only like 6 inches long and if the truck is still to loud ill add another vibrant resonator.

IMG_20160529_162623.jpg

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Archived