Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fronts > Rear

Figured that was a given for anyone smart enough to be doing a brake upgrade, but okay...

SSBC is still the only ones to list a direct fit for the front OR the rear of our Tahoes. The NBS (and some say the NNBS too) fronts with larger diameter rotors and 2 piston calipers will bolt right on, using the new carriers. I haven't physically grabbed some to bolt on, but I would be willing to try it (why I said I may contact Tony or Steve for OEM take-offs). I would still upgrade the master cylinder to match even without doing anything to the rears. I also wouldn't put a massive front kit on without changing out the drums, you still need the rear to do it's percentage of work.

Hopefully Tony will answer your question on the brakes he offers here soon. Best of luck.

Ehh according to a couple others everything fits spec wise year/make/model/4wd/6lug.. but no idea if its old body style or new body style and I think there is a difference in that.

Oh well.

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Got truck back from the shop. Interior looks killer!!! and custom pillar pod came out perfect

20160710_110355.jpg


20160710_110246.jpeg

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Posted

started on headers today. Should finsih up tomm

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Posted

That SS is looking good! Will be following that too!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...