Sundown Audio

audison amplifiers ???

Bayuk89

Local audio shop has some audison amplifiers on sale, they are VERY appealing to my eye. Wanted to purchase the audison SR2 its a 2 channel amp that does like 65 watts RMS @ 4 ohm which is perfect for the rockford fosgate 6x9 door speakers i bought...... im leaning towards the rockford fosgate prime R150.2 to power the 6x9's but if anyone has positive comments on the audison SR series amps i might change my mind....

The SR2 is $119 i believe and the SR4 is $199

The RF R150x2 is on sale for $99

Salesman at the audio shop said the only issue he has had is the audison's dont like low preout signal voltage. (my kenwood exceleon have 4 volt preouts) he said the last install they did they had to use a line driver or something to get 6 volt signal to the amp....

The audison SR2 and rockford fosgate R150x2 both give me the 50-65 watts RMS i need for my rockford fosgated door speakers....

Just debating on if the audison is worth the extra $20 i have alot of research support on the RF 150 but not so much support on the SR2....

Those prices don't seem right, last I checked the sr4 is over $400.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Awesome "cheap" amps. I ran the SR2 for a while, now it doesn't compare say to the LRx 2.9 but not much does. Still hate myself for getting rid of that one. If you can get them for that price and it's the power you need there's not a "better" option in that price range IMO.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived