That's a badass truck offer what u want to pay go with 35k and tell them that's it , love ford's but they just aren't cheap payed 42k for my super crew and just didn't care wanted it bad enough , they hold there value just get it

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Depending on options, mileage, etc 33k isnt really that bad of an offer. If im not mistaken the book is anywhere from 32-38 on those (depending obviously). Warranty, dealership, certified vs non certified all plays a role in the pricing. But I say go for it and offer the 33k and hold fairly steady there and see if they'll come down to your end goal or less.

The difference between 33 and 35 is like 20 to 30 dollars a month, I would try to have them throw in a spray bed or remote start.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Platinum is a great truck there is always shit they can throw in I work at a dealer , free oil changes for a year, extended warranty, how do the tires look ,could try to get new tires, got to be creative what about a roll up tonneau cover.

It's starting to get crazy the prices of these new trucks now ,my same truck is over 50k now

U have been eye balling this thing since March it's already in your garage lol , have u driving it yet , if u do it's over just park it in your drive way

I saw an ad they had on craigslist it was posted like march 22nd

but i have been eyeballing a f150 for a long time i want to trade in my explorer

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Sometimes those ad's are just a lure and the car isn't actually there.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived