Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pretty sick man!!!! giving Steve a run for his money with that kind of work.

Posted

Nice man, hella work put into this. Seeing that Audio Control unit makes me miss my Epicenter from back in the day.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Posted

Very nice, gonna be hard to take it out in the mud now, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Very nice, gonna be hard to take it out in the mud now, lol

Yep. This will never see mud as long as I own it, 99% Glamis Sand Dunes 1% Parker (desert) But will not be a hanger queen either, just like my past RZR's

DSC02112.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I work at Buckshot Racing in my spare time doing wiring and fiberglass but never have any time to learn and do any aluminum work. I figured I have a shop with all the tools at my disposal so time to take advantage of it. I started off with the easier stuff and I made trailing arm protectors, full skid plate and stared on the windshield. The part I was most excited about was doing the bed. This is where I called in for some help from the pros, other than the welding, a little hand holding on the brake and bead roller, this is about 95% me. These Klicos are a nice invention.


DSCN8886_zpswi6k87fg.jpg


DSCN8887_zpsagundonf.jpg


DSCN8907_zpsdzvkepnf.jpg


DSCN8908_zpssnlyxptc.jpg


DSCN8909_zpsiueqe9cl.jpg


DSCN8882_zpse4scqumf.jpg


DSCN8883_zpsn2gebc5h.jpg


DSCN8889_zpsxguhbh8l.jpg


DSCN8893_zpsomsgjlpq.jpg


DSCN8894_zpsgvgjfvgl.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Posted
Dash done

Bed tin done

Updated 7 year old overhead console switches

Made aluminum hex/heim sway bar end links

Front skid plate 2.0 in the works

Passenger seat, door panel and door speaker in for final time


IMG_4150_zpsy0o3d8ra.jpg


IMG_4151_zps9axiskkb.jpg


IMG_4152_zpsbcuqoxjy.jpg


DSCN8930_zpsslqinvko.jpg


DSCN8932_zps1zw3xaqn.jpg


DSCN8931_zpsl7kcg9ox.jpg


DSCN8915_zpskbsrwvfb.jpg


DSCN8935_zpstoj7zpky.jpg


DSCN8917_zpssxkszak3.jpg


DSCN8918_zps4lsziuke.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...