Ken24 Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 I'm almost done with my new system. I have 4 cvr dual 4ohm 15s for right now. I have a QZA4100D pushing them and everything is wired down to .5 ohm. I'm waiting on wires to come in so I can upgrade my old ones.
dolarbilz Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 Interesting build,do you have any pics you can show us
Ken24 Posted May 27, 2016 Author Report Posted May 27, 2016 http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Daprince33/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2413_zps9lg4g3bv.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Smoove Posted May 28, 2016 Report Posted May 28, 2016 looking good. tuned in 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
BP1Fanatic Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Dayum, you gave up the whole bed! Did you ever think about doing a tapped horn? 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.