DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Damn that things a beast!

Thanks man glad you guys were able to get a chance to hear it. Even through i was down on 2 amps.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I wish I would have gotten a demo. i was walking back and then I noticed my friends all packing up and leaving and well I couldn't see out the windshield so I had to go to

she was only on half power. Next show hopefully you will be able to get a taste of the full force of her.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I wish I would have gotten a demo. i was walking back and then I noticed my friends all packing up and leaving and well I couldn't see out the windshield so I had to go to

she was only on half power. Next show hopefully you will be able to get a taste of the full force of her.

I'll trade ya demos man next show I see you....I stopped by with Aaron and Randen when you were reconing the sub and Derek was on the meter....not sure if you remembered me from last year.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I'll trade ya demos man next show I see you....I stopped by with Aaron and Randen when you were reconing the sub and Derek was on the meter....not sure if you remembered me from last year.

yea i remember you man.. im sorry we had so many issues at slam it wasnt even funny

:(

yea i remember you man.. im sorry we had so many issues at slam it wasnt even funny

:(

Same here. Hardly played much between signal issues and trying to get my doors playing. Subs didn't even play until Saturday morning in the hotel parking lot haha

Everything is good now though. Pretty much have everything dialed in now and for those that did get a chance to hear it only got a little preview. Just had an oh shit, what the fuck did I just build a couple hours ago after resetting the gains and only turning it half way up. :)

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived