Its nice to see some rep AB all the way in Hawaii, system looks good man!

Love my AB XFL awesome sub. I know I can get a lot more out of this amp if I run it at 1 ohm. I know I want to get a D2 coil sub in the future might step up to the AB HD series. Pretty happy with it now though it hits the lows and still has good SQ without shaking my car to shit and overpowering my mids.

Very clean man, I would be hella happy with that set up too. Keeping factory look on doors panels is a plus.

I am very happy with the sound. I was worried about losing mid bass by switching to 5.25" components but those foam rings do wonders. Plays down to 80hz no problem and keeps up with the sub great. Still have the CT sounds strato component set too but I am fine with the mid bass right now so I might not swap the mids just yet.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Its nice to see some rep AB all the way in Hawaii, system looks good man!

Love my AB XFL awesome sub. I know I can get a lot more out of this amp if I run it at 1 ohm. I know I want to get a D2 coil sub in the future might step up to the AB HD series. Pretty happy with it now though it hits the lows and still has good SQ without shaking my car to shit and overpowering my mids.

Very clean man, I would be hella happy with that set up too. Keeping factory look on doors panels is a plus.

I am very happy with the sound. I was worried about losing mid bass by switching to 5.25" components but those foam rings do wonders. Plays down to 80hz no problem and keeps up with the sub great. Still have the CT sounds strato component set too but I am fine with the mid bass right now so I might not swap the mids just yet.

Ive been happy with my XDs for years man. I cant wait to double power and switch to XFLs one day! Im surprised how dynamic these subs are

I changed to a single XFL I didn't have the power to push the pair I had to their MAX cleanly. XFL's sure can take some power and I still think its breaking in. I am enjoying virtually no voltage drop at 2 ohms too I'm not in a rush to change anything right now just enjoying it. The SQ out of the IA10.1 really surprised me comparing it to the Soundstream I had before. Volume wise about the same but clarity was night and day. In my old Mazda I didn't really give a shit about it dirty power 2k ish on stock electrical everything fucking rattled lol. This one I am trying to take care of and watch the voltage very closely.

I am sure when you do make the jump you will be very happy. Take your time and get a good amp IA20.1 would be nasty.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Got stuck in some road work traffic this morning and got bored. Decided to try to do a SQ vid to compare to stock mids of head unit power to after market amplified.

This is before stock mids and high on head unit power

After the upgrade same song around same volume. Car is off that's why voltage is so low. Can you hear a difference?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

• 4 months later...

This is sealed up playing white clouds off YouTube with two car seats in the back. I had no idea what I was doing lol!

FC8DC972-D20D-4339-AB73-60E2D8C00601_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Nice... sounded more dynamic and clear. I looked at the road you where waiting on and looked like HI so i had to look at your avatar info and sure as hell... HI

System sounds nice, good work man!

Archived