Sundown Audio

SCV 2000 Screwed !!!!

Bayuk89

This pawn shop always shoots wayyyy to high on their products, its the first purchase i bought from them......might be worth asking if they would send it off for repairs, but im just gonna take my $280 and put it towards a new 2-2.5k amp.....

When i bought the 6 month warrenty i said "if i install it and it fails your gonna give me my money back ?" He said if it fails i will give you store credit...... i gave him a hard look and said im not some chump dude that isnt gonna work, i only came in for the amp. He said alright come and see me and i will give you your money.... i hope he honors his word or its gonna be a shit storm

^^^^ yes i should have. We will find out tomorrow morning what happens. I sometimes act out of impulse when im upset, i hope he honors his word because i really dont want to embarrass him infront of his co-workers and customers.

Thanks for your help guys, a lesson learned.

Last place you want to act a fool is a pawn shop,

Every employee there is strapped.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Im looking for a 2000-2500 watt amp, so far my contenders are

Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D

Twisted sounds TS 1.8k

Twisted sounds TS 2.8k

Ampere audio AA 2000.1

If anyone has experience in these amps or other recommendations under $600 please comment

Last place you want to act a fool is a pawn shop,

Every employee there is strapped.

Oh no no i wouldnt threaten anyone, but if he said " i never said i would give you cash back " i would call him a bold face lier and a scammer who wont honor his word on blown audio equipment that lasted 30 seconds. And tell him im gonna write a horrible review on google, yelp and yellow pages so that everyone knows you are a scammer selling broke shit. Thats i would embarrass him.

If you're on a budget, FSD 2600, probably the best bang for your buck.

They dont make the FSD2600 anymore, so i would have to buy used if someone is selling one..... also would have to trust it wasnt abused hard. After this incident it would be hard to trust used equipment and previous owners. My amps never seen below 12.5 volts and Ive seen people let their voltage dip into the low 11's and it didnt faze them to upgrade the electrical.

Archived