Today Is Really The Day (update, All 4 In, They Slam)

haha...i read all about this new btl thing and everybody and all forums were expecting this huge motor structure of like quad stacked blah blah blah blah...and he shows a pic of a wider moganet single stacked lol...

had you read scotts anouncement its EXACTLY what he said it would be, anyone who thought it would be quad stacked is an idiot

haha...i read all about this new btl thing and everybody and all forums were expecting this huge motor structure of like quad stacked blah blah blah blah...and he shows a pic of a wider moganet single stacked lol...

Not sure what the lol is about! The new BTL has more motor strength in the daily gap than the old BTL does with SPL gaps. The sub weights 4 lbs more than the old BTL so it is BIGGER. That single slug has more strength than 4 BTL slugs combined. It is shorter (less mounting depth) but is almost 4" bigger in diameter. Scott knows everyone loves the massive looking subs , but he has not let us down for how many years now. If it wouldn't out perform the old BTL he wouldn't have paid more to build it. Now that everyone has in some way shape or form copied the BTL . He designed the new BTL to be so different its obvious if its copied. We have tested them and they are meaner for sure. Don't hate just yet wait till they are heard!!! Scott sure as hell is not known for building poo so give it a bit. Steve when you get them in you will be happy for reals.

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Sexy subs, you make me jealous!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Not to be a dick but im disapointed with the look of the new btl I thought i was going to lay my eyes on some massive magnent on the ass end of the basket, but im still a firm believer in FI, must be some area 51 technology though, to have a wider/smaller magnent but then somehow the SOB is more powerful.

Ill be getting mine on order too next week ;-)

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

its not the size of the magnet that makes a sub good or bad -_- Why is the look so important to people anyway? you don't buy a sub to look at it.... you buy it to listen to it.... and besides once in the box who gives a damn what the magnet looks like

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Not sure what the lol is about! The new BTL has more motor strength in the daily gap than the old BTL does with SPL gaps. The sub weights 4 lbs more than the old BTL so it is BIGGER. That single slug has more strength than 4 BTL slugs combined. It is shorter (less mounting depth) but is almost 4" bigger in diameter. Scott knows everyone loves the massive looking subs , but he has not let us down for how many years now. If it wouldn't out perform the old BTL he wouldn't have paid more to build it. Now that everyone has in some way shape or form copied the BTL . He designed the new BTL to be so different its obvious if its copied. We have tested them and they are meaner for sure. Don't hate just yet wait till they are heard!!! Scott sure as hell is not known for building poo so give it a bit. Steve when you get them in you will be happy for reals.

just curiousity which subs are you speaking of?

I figured it would look like the 4hp motor..... Nick says its gonna wang so I believe him

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio