Jump to content

80prs help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Standard...

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

What they said.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

I'd think one should be fine, but i'm not sure. when in standard mode, the RCA's are front, rear, sub. So as long as the signal isn't filtered coming out of the front/rear outputs, then one. I'd check to see if it says anything about it in the manual though. I don't currently have mine with me ;)

Posted

I was going to say standard, but i thought about it and am wondering if you have a way to high pass your coaxials? if not then you may want to run network mode, use the mid output so you have a HPF and then set the LPF crossover slope to 0 or the LPF to through.

Posted

I'm running standard with sub out to sub amps and front to mids/highs amps.

Set hpf/lpf to your liking.

To set hpf, go into "front 2" and turn the dial (volume knob) to adjust hpf.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...