Jump to content

No Mans Sky


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone play this?

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Saw previews for it a while back, looks pretty cool.

I was thinking about getting it on ps4 but I hardly ever get to play it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Not really enough content at the moment from what I have seen. Everyone I know who has it says it is fun for like the first 4-6 hours then gets repetitive to the point of not playing anymore.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I have over 100 hours in it already. It's an unbelievably huge game that you'll never see all of in one lifetime. Basically there are two paths you can take, follow the path of Atlas, or make it to the center of the galaxy. I've already finished the Atlas quests and am now on my way to the center. It takes forever but I still think it's fun.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I don't mind it. It can get repetitive though but whatever. My drive to keep playing (besides getting to the center and following the path of the Atlas) is to discover as much about the three alien races as I can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...