Second Skin Audio

under seats getting low

PinkFreud65

If u run 4 8's even there lower line I'm sure will sound good that CAB is perfect for 4 E8's

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Are you just wanting to throw extra subs in to say you have more subs? Wood is the cheapest part of all of this, try with less subs ported before you spend extra money on drivers. If less ported doesn't cut it then spend the money on more drivers sealed. My guess is though you won't be happy with that either with the space you have IF the ported version does't work either. Your goals and expectations have to be in line with the constraints of the install.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Are you just wanting to throw extra subs in to say you have more subs? Wood is the cheapest part of all of this, try with less subs ported before you spend extra money on drivers. If less ported doesn't cut it then spend the money on more drivers sealed. My guess is though you won't be happy with that either with the space you have IF the ported version does't work either. Your goals and expectations have to be in line with the constraints of the install.

Said he is doing this build for someone else

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Like I said, start with less ported. It's cheaper that way, see if that works. If not, add drivers and seal it up. With those restrictions though I'm not sure he will get what he wants.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived