• 2 weeks later...

any updates? baby boo.

only little things man....I'm wrapping all the pieces this week though...

Worked on gapping for the carpet and vinyl, shaped the middle panels and smoothed them out to 220.

qmgbZHV.jpg

qllQ11A.jpg

gqFuSuB.jpg

gonna be replacing the Atomic with a DD M2c getting a little more power to the 8s....weird, they hit noticeably harder with the seats up compared to down.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I want to see a vid of those 8's playing when your done! Looks SMOOOOOTH!

thanks man, I try to get one next week....

Got the outsides wrapped....going into work early tomorrow (5 am) to wrap the big middle piece. I may not be able to get the vinyl pieces done this week. Friday Im going home again for xmas and wont be back until monday night. we'll see....

BW3C9CI.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

will be finished tomorrow....

8Fhn264.jpg

rZY4xyT.jpg

WG8MAkB.jpg

Thanks a lot guys! Build is done and DD M2c is on its way.

5Q4LOtz.jpg

aUF0sbC.jpg

qL00Kg2.jpg

Archived